- Certified Gold member of American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) #200011
- Lowell Leemkuil: Past President and past board member of Greater Omaha ASHI
- Graduate from Midwest Inspectors Institute, Lansing, KS
- Certified by Exterior Design Institute (EDI) to do EIFS Inspections (Synthetic Stucco)
- Certified Third Party Building envelope Inspector
- Member of Iowa Association of Home Inspectors: Lowell was instrumental in forming this group and is a past member of the board.
- Radon Measurement Specialist: Iowa License #S00120/Nebraska License #009
- South Dakota Home Inspector License #10367 (As of 10/2014, Iowa and Nebraska do not require a license for home inspection.)
- Certified Termite Inspector Iowa License #16369
- Member of National & Iowa Pest Control Association
- Certified Indoor Environmental Consultant (CIEC)
- Member of Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA)
Who We Are
Sherlock Home Inspectors is a complete inspection service, locally owned and operated by Lowell and Colleen Leemkuil. One call and we do it all. We are highly trained inspectors that give you a professional, impartial report. We work exclusively for you, our client. Our hundreds of satisfied clients are our best references.
Our commitment to customer service comes with something unique in building inspections. We will meet your needs with concern, personalization, quality, and a superior level of service. That efficient, warm, personalized service to you is, and will be, the highest priority for all SHERLOCK employees.
- Our home inspections are performed in accordance with the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice of the American Society of Home Inspectors.
- In order to keep up to date with the most recent changes in our field, and to better serve you, our clients, we are required to attend continuing education programs yearly.
- We use the latest technological equipment to do both our inspections and reports.
- Our comprehensive computer generated narrative report will be emailed within 24 hours complete with digital pictures.
- Every report is customized with specific information about your new home. Your “House Specific” report includes a summary and detailed report of our findings, pictures of our findings, maintenance information, and safety and energy saving suggestions.
All services are available in the tri-state area—Iowa, Nebraska, & South Dakota.
Terms: Cash/Check, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express—due when inspection is complete.